12.08.2008

Our Family Pictures

Okay, so first off I have to say... we got them taken at Sam's Club. As I was walking out, a guy stopped me and asked if we would like a 16x20 photo for only $20. I said sure, I guess (cause i'm a huge push over) so we went back a week later and got them taken. I didn't like the photographer. He was sooooo inpatient and pretty much just snap,snap,snapped the camera and we were done. When we left, I just knew they weren't going to turn out! They ended up being better then I had expected, but, Im still not that pleased at all but oh well... here they are. :)
OUR FAMILY
(this was our 16x20)JEFFERY. LACEY. KYSON. KARSON AND WYATT ALVEY
OUR HANDSOME BOYS ( they tolerate pictures, but they hate to go get them done!)

YEP!....THEY ARE ALL "MOMMIES BOYS"!


MY BOYS!
THEY MAY BE MAMA'S BOYS, BUT THEY LOVE DADDY. HE'S THE FUN, PLAYFUL ONE!




5 comments:

Chris & Colee said...

SO cute!!! Look how adorable your family is. Your littlest punkin is growing fast! Happy extremely late birthday lol I hope it was great! :)

AnGiE said...

They turned out cute! Your boys are all so darling!

Marva said...

They are so cute Lacey. I love that they are all Mommas Boys! That'show it should be.

savannah said...

Those pictures are so good! I love them.

inPRINT designs said...

SUch a cute little family you have! I am glad to know you have a blog, we do too...it is fun. E-mail me and I will send you an invite to ours!