12.01.2008

Jeffery & Lacey's Birthday

We went up to Celebrate our birthday's with my family. Our birthday's are one week apart so my parents took us out to dinner to our favorite restaurant, The Timbermine up by Ogden Canyon.
We got a PF Changs gift card and some decorations for our house. Jeffery got Hancock the movie from my brother Vance & Bre and they gave me Victoria's Secret Perfume and lotion. He also got a nice Elk clock to go in his office, another movie and a shirt. (His Birthday isn't until Dec. 5th so he didn't get all his gifts yet) I got a Bath & Body Works gift card, necklace and a watch. Jeffery and the kids gave me a really nice camera & I had my eyeliner tattooed on a month ago as one of my gifts!

Jeffery must be excited to blow out his candle!


I'm glad they only put ONE candle on. It didn't make me feel as old as TWENTY SIX candles would have! ha ha ha ha WOW...time flies! it could be worse...I could be older...like 28...LOL wink wink JK babe!


Wyatt with my parents! They are crazy about ALL of their grandkids! They are the best grandparents (and parents :) in the world!



My mom's best friend Wanda, her daughter Mallory and Wanda's mom, Ms. Stump












Jaiden (our nephew), Bre & Vance
















My parents, Quinn (my brother) and their friends Mary and Dave










No comments: