2.12.2009

A day I won't ever forget...

This is Jeffery and I just before we went in to take out my endowments. Words can not describe the feelings I had that day. It was a day I have been patiently waiting for my whole life. And the day that we are sealed, will be the icing on the cake! This temple is a small temple which was perfect, because it made it that much more personable. It is part of the Hawaiian culture to consider everyone family, and they did just that. I am so glad I waited for the right time in my life to go to the temple. I am also very grateful I was able to share this experiance with the right person and my best friend, my husband. I couldn't have asked for a more loving, supportive, fun, and spiritual husband! On the outside he seems ruff and tuff, but, I am so fortunite to know him INSIDE and out.
Jeffery, I Love You more then you will ever know!
Thank You for all you do for me and our family.




Me with my mom and dad. We all walked around the temple grounds and talked and just enjoyed the quite, spiritual feelings we all had. I am so happy my parents were able to be there on this important day. I know they are proud of me and I thank them for being such great examples.
I Love You mom & dad!





17 comments:

AnGiE said...

Congrats! That is awesome! We are so happy for you!

Chris & Colee said...

Congrats Lace!! That is a great accomplishment. You are so lucky you were able to do it in Hawaii. BRAT! Haha. Im glad it was fun and beautiful. Chris was crying the rest of the day after you sent that picture of the Pro Bowl. Ü

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlfriend, That's great that you were able to do something that you feel so strongly about.

Garmire's said...

That is so awesome! You look beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys!
Hey I went private and I don't think you gave me your email address. just email me your address and I'll invite you:) dlagarmire@yahoo.com
-Leah
Lacey, You're awesome!

Chelle said...

Lacey, I had no idea you were going through the Temple! COngratulatins. I'm excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Lacey:
I'm so happy for you guys. Congratulations on your special day. Your sealing day will be even more wonderful. Plus, what a great temple to go to.

Stephanie said...

That s soooooo awesome. CONGRATS!!! You look amazing!! You have lost so much weight!!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Marva said...

That is so awesome. I'm so happy for you guys.The temple can add such a great strength to marriage and families.You look beautiful...I'm still so jealous of Hawaii.I wish I could've jumped in your suitcase.LOL

maegan and brian lutz said...

Lacey, wow Hawaii is so beautiful. The temple is beautiful. What better place to get your endowments out than Hawaii!! You look so good. Great bod for having three kids. You look amazing. So happy for you. Miss you.

April said...

Congrats honey!How are you. You still lokk cute as ever.

savannah said...

It looks like you guys had a blast. I love all of your pictures! Clay loves all of the Pearl Harbor pictures! I would love to have gone to the temple with you. Maybe next time we have to go with you.

The Caldwells said...

Holy crap he will be 7!? I can remember when you told me that you were pregnant! Man how time flies. You look great . . . me on the other hand am still trying to get baby weight off! It refuses to come off!

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Congratulations!! What an awesome experience. I am so proud of you! Love Ya!!

Jarrod.Maci.and Tielyr Hakala said...

How awesome! I know you have talked about doing this for a long time--how exciting you were finally able to :) Congrats--it all looks amazing!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Congrats Lacey! I'm so happy for you guys, I know you've been wanting this for awhile!

Kathy said...

Lacey, I found you from Michelle and Joey's blog! Yay, I am so happy for you! You look wonderful. I am jealous that you got to go to Hawaii for your endowment. Everytime I go out of town and want to go to the Temple, they close it for cleaning. What's up with that? I love ya
Kathy Howell

Megan Pickett said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I wish you the best!