1.04.2009

The Coltrane Family on Christmas Day!

After we ate breakfast at our house we all hurried up and got ready and went to my parents house. We played games, I made cookies and we watched movies. We stayed with them for 4 days and it was so nice to relax and spend time together!

Wyatt with the little outfit Vance and Bre got him


Quinn got a HOT WHEELS BLANKET!
Grandma & Jaiden
My parents spent Christmas Eve and Day at our house and just brought our gifts down to us. They got Jeffery & I a new card table & chairs, a piece to our China set, a Scentsy Candle & melts, slippers, and lots more although we all promised to not go all out this year since we are going to HAWAII with my parents in FEBRUARY! (im soooo excited...can you tell?!?)
My dad handing out gifts
My Brother Vance & Wyatt
Jaiden with the little mower we got him
My mom and her DIET COKE!

We have been so very blessed this year and we are so ever grateful that we have such a great family on both sides! It was very nice to be around family and friends and remember the reason for the season!

7 comments:

Marva said...

Looks like you guys had a great christmas.That's so fun. Hey once again we chose the same blog background. We have such good taste.hehe

Marva said...

Wow Hawaii!! I'm so jealous. What a great time to go too..when it's freezin here.

savannah said...

Cute Pictures!It looks like you guy had lots of fun!

Rachel's Family Blurp said...

Lacey, Thank you so much for the Christmas Card. Your boys are growing up so fast. It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! I added you to my Fav Blogs so I will have to keep updated. We need to do lunch!!

maegan and brian lutz said...

WHAT.... HAWAII. I am jealous. It was so good to see you three at the christmas party. You are right your hubby is a good father, and its so good to see you so happy. That neat your parents stayed the night christmas eve. Looks like you had a great christmas. Hope to see you soon. Maegan

Stephanie said...

So fun!! The boys looked like they had a great christmas. Loved the slide show. There fun to see!

April said...

lacey,
how are you? you have a cute family
Hope things are going great for you