11.10.2008

Our First Anniversary!

So...for our anniversary we wanted to go out of town on a vacation, but I told Jeffery that going out on a date with him, WITHOUT KIDS :) , would be vacation enough for me! We got a babysitter and went to dinner & a movie. At dinner, Jeffery gave me my ring that I have been looking for for weeks now...(I thought I lost it! I was seriously depressed for a week about it) He had taken it when I took it off to jump in the shower and had the guy who made it for me put a wedding band on each side and had it refinished and cleaned. I was so surprised! It is beautiful. I had no clue!
Wow...time goes by soooo fast when your having fun. We have grown so close in just a year and it has been enjoyable. Im FINALLY happy, what an amazing feeling!

6 comments:

savannah said...

Congrats! Your ring looks really pretty!

The Caldwells said...

Well Lacey I must say you look exactly the same! I can't believe you have 3 boys . . . they are very cute . . . love the cheeks ;D Ain't bloggin' great??

maegan and brian lutz said...

Hi lacey it maegan. I finally have a blog. but WoW what a ring!! your spoiled!looks like you had a great anniv. I love your blog too. Your boys are beautiful they look like they had the best halloween. i added you on my blog list of friends i hope you dont mind.
maegan.

Chris & Colee said...

YAY Happy First Anniversary! Chris and I miss you guys alot!! Your ring is beautiful.

AnGiE said...

Dang spoiled! It's way pretty! Congratulations on a one year!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Hey Lacey! I received your e-mail at work. Did you know Deven's not at Zions anymore? I noticed his e-mail on your list, but he's not there anymore. Your kids are getting so big!! I can't believe it! I'm glad you guys are doing good. I made a blog just after I got married so you can check it out.